Monday 15 November 2010

Locations, script and group roles

The locations we will use in our preliminary task will be:

  • The main corridor of the G block
  • The doorway outside the G block
The roles in the group are as follows:
  • Directors: Abi, Krystie, Sam
  • Actors: Krystie, Sam
  • Editors: Sam, Krystie, Abi
  • Camera(wo)man: Abi
The script:

[establishing shot of empty hallway]
[close up of wheelchair wheel]
[Cookie-devil enters hallway]
[Cookie-devil sees Officer Angel]

Angel: What are you doing here?
Cookie-Devil (indignant): Nothing! I'm just having a walk.
Angel: I've been watching you, Cookie-Devil!
Cookie-Devil: I didn't do anything!
Angel: I'm not called Officer Angel for nothing, I know it was you!
Cookie-Devil: You won't take them from me!

[chase starts]
[chase ends, blackout, crash]

Officer Angel: It was you! You stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
Cookie-Devil: I'll eat them all next time and you won't stop me!
[pause]
Officer Angel: whatever.

[a single cookie falls to the floor]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 12Q2-37 CHILDRENS FILM 2010/11. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz